Thursday, March 25, 2010

Top 10 Awesome Things I've Done

Maybe the blog should be titled "Keep Working on Awesome" instead. Dunno.

It's no secret I'm somewhat obsessed with the Vlogbrothers (if you've never heard of them, I suggest you go here immediately: http://www.brotherhood2.com/index.php and school yourself). In about two weeks, I will be driving an insane number of hours to Connecticut (my least favorite state on the east coast) just so I can meet John Green (the elder Vlogbrother). I wonder how he'll react when I show him my DFTBA tattoo....

So, this week is Top 10 week for the Vlogbrothers and I decided that I'd post the Top 10 Awesome Things I've Done.

10. Moving to Maine.
9. Seeing Rent! on Broadway with my cousin Micaela.
8. Getting my MFA in creative writing.
7. My overnight in NYC the first time I met my pen-pal Amber.
6. Seeing Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, and blink-182 last summer.
5. I haven't done it yet, but I think the road trip to see John Green can easily go here.
4. Choosing to have fun with my mom's ashes (rather than getting all uncomfortable or sad around them).
3. Putting together a Beckoning of Lovely project on a whim, and having several friends show up, in the rain.
2. Playing roller derby for two years.
1. Trapezing on my birthday (and the entire incredible weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment